International Recruitment Specialist
Food for the Hungry, Phoenix/AZ, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
The primary responsibilities of the International Recruitment Specialist will be to coordinate the placement of qualified candidates at our Global Service Center (GSC) offices and Field sites around the world, with an emphasis on International recruitments. The International Recruitment Specialist will build and maintain relationships with hiring managers, regional and field HR managers, and candidates. This position will be responsible to assist in the development and implementation the recruiting strategies and processes, while collaborating with the Director of International HR and the Sr. Manager of HR–US.
- Provide professional level support, and carry out the following responsibilities in the area of recruitment (not all inclusive).
- Provide support by obtaining, maintaining, and ensuring accurate recruiting and compliance records are in place.
- Provide support in the coordination of interviews and selection processes, new hire onboarding, and orientation.
- Manage individual workload, support International Employment Services, US Employment Services, and the Global HR department in special projects and tasks as assigned.
FH benefits include (for USA):
- Health insurance, 100% company paid for employees
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick leave
- 401(k), after one year of service with a discretionary match up to 4%
- Public transportation subsidy for non-virtual employees
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
Values, Vision, and Purpose
- At Food for the Hungry, we operate under a set of guiding principles we call “The Heartbeat.” This includes our Values, Vision, and Purpose, which serve as the explanation of who we are and how we work as an organization. Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.
- A resume and an application are required to apply for this position. This position will close to applications on July 21, 2017.
For a complete version of the job description, qualifications, and to apply, access our Career page: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=FFTH&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US#