iNTP Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
FHI 360, Manila, Philippines
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
The iNTP Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will work closely with the M&E Specialist to ensure timely completion and transmittal of project M&E data and deliverables. S/he will assist with the introduction of innovations including surveillance, M&E activities to the project activities; and in the development and dissemination of tools, materials, reports, papers, and intervention linked research. The iNTP M&E officer will provide support in the implementation of M&E systems and procedures per USAID guidelines, which includes data collection, analysis, and reporting on key indicators (output, outcome, and impact) for the program. S/he will undertake activities to support reviews of programs and/or country M&E systems and strengthening actions.
- Conducts data collection and performs data entry, with preparation and sorting of collected information and identifying templates that need to be entered.
- Ensures accuracy of entered data and ensures consistency and alignment with the existing data.
- Assists in the review and verification of data generated ensuring that they are in line with the M&E reporting requirements.
- Assists in the review of the results of data analysis to ensure that they are in line with the M&E framework.
- Works closely with the M&E Specialist in project monitoring and reporting and to provide guidance and support to partners as needed.
- Provides training to partners as needed in the use of special FHI 360 tools.
- Participates in quality improvement plans which focus on M&E.
- Provides support to M&E Specialist in the development and implementation of monitoring tools, which will include, but not be limited to, data collection, analysis and reporting on program indicators.
- Supports the coordination and execution of activities such as organizing capacity building workshops for staff and partners, collecting and disseminating relevant information on monitoring, evaluation, and research.
- Assists in the preparation of progress quarterly M&E reports and uploads all approved M&E relevant reports into the online systems as required.
- Travels when needed to coordinate, monitor, and/or participate in related activities.
- Assists with project research activities, such as translation and transcription, as needed.
- Contributes to presentations in MS Word, Excel, and/or PowerPoint formats.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and agreed upon.
- Working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures with providing program support for TB and DR-TB activities/projects is desired.
- Experience in program monitoring and evaluation, data collection, and data management of health-related data.
- Knowledge and experience in M&E and USAID reporting requirements is desired.
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office package, particularly, Word, Excel, and Power Point and with experience using database and data analysis software.
- Ability to analyze data for and correct data errors and prepare reports.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work with others effectively.
- Prior experience in a non- governmental organization (NGO) preferred.
- Fluency in English and local language.
- BA/BS in public health, management, social sciences, statistics or equivalent work experiences.
- Minimum 2 years of program monitoring experience, preferably in health or tuberculosis-related projects