Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
Duties and Accountabilities:
• The Investment Analyst will work closely with team leaders as part of the project team to assist in the origination, due diligence, structuring, negotiation and bidding of infrastructure projects.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
• Preparation of pitch books and proposals
• Approval memos and documentation
• Due diligence and transaction structuring reports
• Financial models
• Review legal and technical outputs and documentation
• Assist in preparation of prequalification and tender documentation
• Assist in marketing to potential investors, conducting international competitive bidding and commercial/financial closure
• Assist in other project or strategy related activities as the need may arise.
• Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting or a related specialty from a top reputed university
• Solid and relevant experience of a minimum of three years gained in the IFC investment side or another leading financial institution either in project finance, corporate finance or M&A and privatizations
• Knowledge of overall industry sector trends and experience in infrastructure transactions/PPPs in MENA.
• Strong financial modeling skills
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills and ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently, with good presentation skills
• Willingness and ability to travel on short notice and frequently, as required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic. Knowledge of French is desirable
• Only online applications are accepted: do not email your application to the hiring manager or the HR contact (even if you have applied online), as it will be neither acknowledged nor accepted.
• The hiring manager will contact only short-listed candidates for interviews.
• Do not call/email to find out the status.
• Should you have difficulties submitting your application online, please contact the World Bank HR Help Desk at email@example.com