Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support Investment Officers in the business development, investment execution and portfolio management
• In the business development, the Analyst will conduct industry and market research; collect, analyze and summarize the data of the PE funds in the market;
• In the investment execution, the Analyst will collaborate with the Investment Officer to perform the data collection and analysis on the prospective Funds investment. The Analyst will also coordinate with the Fund Manager and the internal departments during the appraisal and the preparation for the internal investment decision meeting. The Analyst will also support the Investment Officer during the terms negotiations.
• In the portfolio management, the Analyst will participate in the monitoring of existing investments in portfolio companies. This includes reviewing private equity funds information and prepare internal reports based on periodic financial statements, project progress reports, and other information submitted by clients;
• Prepare documentation for IFC internal processes;
• Establish and maintain client relationships to ensure responsive client service and to enhance new business opportunities;
• Bachelor's or equivalent from a reputable university; preferably with major in accounting, economics or finance;
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in a reputable institution in an Analyst role for investment or corporate finance, or 2 years consulting experience with an established consulting firm;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, sound business judgment to identify issues, and present creative and practical solutions;
• Facility to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries;
• Demonstrated teamwork skills;
• Strong client service orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Aility in Mandarin is strongly preferred.
• IFC offers rewarding careers in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and global working environment.
• All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
• Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.