The primary responsibility of the IT Manager is to manage technical staff on the delivery on the Company’s information technology strategic plans, policies, programs, and services to achieve corporate goals and objectives. Implement and manage technical solutions for global enterprise. Operational management of the enterprise Infrastructure, cloud, on premise, hosted, etc. Maintain organizational effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing IT solutions across a global organization.
- Manage technical staff for high quality global operations team across multi-disciplines – Azure, Linux, Windows, VMware, Cisco, etc.
- Delivery of the most critical business value in response to the business strategy
- Ensure appropriate communications, change management, and delivery of global shared IT services.
- Ongoing development and execution of all global infrastructure operations back-up, patching, upgrades, etc.
- Execute short-term and long-term departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures. Own resolution of risk and control issues.
- Manage and support complete IT infrastructure (server, client, network, Azure, Office365) of global organization.
- Manage technical integration efforts where necessary, including technology partnerships.
- Communicate and collaborate across all lines of business including senior executives as needed.
- Develop and document processes and procedures to improve IT Global Operations
- Monitor performance and maintain infrastructure, utilization, capacity planning etc.,
- Develop capabilities of direct reports and recruit additional talent as needed to support the IT function.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Promote leading communication mediums for employees, improving their connection and collaboration with the organization.
- Be available for occasional service windows that include weekends or off hours dependent on company needs.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technologies or Related Field.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in information technology infrastructure operations,
- At least 4 years of experience in cloud management
- At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft ecosystem(Azure, Office365, OS server)
- Experience deploying ITIL framework and compliance across an organization
- Broad experience across networks, virtualization, databases, VOIP phone, web application, and IT project management
- PMP desired, not required
Problem Solving & Impact:
- Problems are complex and require analysis of situations and data with evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies to select methods and techniques to obtain results.
- Decisions and actions may cause delays and affect a business unit or functional area within a department, Regional office or Country office.
- Supports the delivery and achievement of departmental goals and objectives, including the development, implementation, and evaluation of processes, tools, techniques, training and services.
- Supports organizational wide priorities by ensuring optimal support and timely resolution of incidents.
- Advances the department’s technical leadership and influence both domestically and internationally.
- Supervision Given/Received:
- Manages staff and develops operational objectives and assignments to achieve department and organizational goals.
- Plans procedures, budgets, training and resources with management to achieve strategic goals.
- Oversees the development and monitoring of work plans and budgets.
- Ensures integrity and availability of all technology resources through adherence to change control and configuration management processes and procedures.
- Identifies and promotes technical and operational “best practices”.
- Typically reports to a Director.
Typical Physical Demands:Typical office environment. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift 5-50 lbs.
Technology to be Used: Personal Computer, Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), e-mail, telephone, printer, calculator, copier, cell phones, PDAs and other hand held devices.
Less than 10%