Nutrition International, Ottawa, Canada
Closing Date for Applications:
At Nutrition International, we make a difference, because nutrition is the difference.
Woven into the very fabric of our approach is the passion and drive of our global team of over 400 people, working in 13 offices across 11 countries with one common goal: transforming the lives of people who need it most through improved nutrition.
If you are a motivated and passionate individual who shares our conviction that a better world is possible through improved nutrition, wants to leave the world a little better than they found it, and is looking to be part of a global team with a clear vision, we want to hear from you. Please consider applying for the position below.
Know our team
- Nutrition International’s Corporate Services (CS) unit is a dedicated team of Finance, IT and Administrative experts with extensive global experience. The unit leads on providing global Accounting, Finance, Budget and Compliance, Contracting and Procurement, Facilities management, and Information Management and Information Technology (IM/IT). Corporate Services teams are found in Nutrition International’s Headquarters in Ottawa, Canada, as well as within our Regional and Country offices throughout Africa and Asia.
- You have a degree or diploma in Computer Science with a minimum of 3 years IT Help Desk experience. You are a competent IT professional with good working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems. You are well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a diverse office environment.
About the role
In this role you will:
- Assist IT operations and support Nutrition International’s staff as first point of contact for troubleshooting of software and hardware issues.
- Support in the management of Nutrition International’s IT Assets (hardware and software) for both inventory and lifecycle purposes.
- Provide the technical aspect of the on-boarding and the off-boarding of users.
- Assist in the development of corporate standards and the IM/IT strategy.