IT Operations Assistant
World Food Programme, Central African Republic
Closing Date for Applications:
Under the direct and technical supervision of the Business Transformation Officer and the functional head of the ICT Unit, the IT Assistant - SCOPE will have:
Under the supervision of the ICT Unit Manager based in Bangui, the employee will be in charge of the following tasks
- Support planned activities related to beneficiary registration. Participate in the registration of beneficiaries in the field, support the implementation of responses to complaints made.
- Implement processes and procedures in data management such as biometrics.
- Produce reports and report on data management and identify malfunctions and shortcomings during registration exercises.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of SCOPE equipment used for registration, card printing and redemption of vouchers such as computers, printers and Electronic Payment Terminals (EPTs).
- Assist merchants with the use of Electronic Payment Terminals (EPTs) and other accessories.
- List and report on difficulties encountered during distributions.
- Collaborate with local authorities to organize and plan beneficiary registration operations in the field.
- Review data to assist in reporting on problems encountered while using SCOPE to assist all stakeholders in decision making.
- Perform any other task related to this function.
Minimum level of education:
Education: Bac + 3 in science or technology: electronics, computer science or telecommunications
Experience: Academic or professional experience in computer science. • Has Level 1 computer problem-solving experience and knowledge of beneficiary management
Expected results :
- Effective support to operations in the country through a smooth operation of SCOPE
- Effective and effective management of the means put in place: quick treatment of incidents and problems and follow-up with other units
- Excellent user support
Language: Good knowledge of French. Knowledge of English desired