PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Jr Business Analyst provides support for the global SS partners including process directors, managers and team leads of all supported departments within the organization. The Jr Business Analyst can be focused in three main scopes:
- Design and maintenance of performance dashboards, reports, metrics analysis and key indicators.
- Lead Six Sigma improvement projects and collaborate on global SS initiatives’ implementation.
- Drive automation initiatives and design the RPA solutions to solve for repetitive processes.
- Usually majored or advance studies in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or Business Administration, with at least 1-2 years of working experience in related fields.
Individuals within the Business Analyst (BA) job family work closely with customers, other business analysts, to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. They provide data and analysis that is congruent and reliable, and the information must be easily accessible by the user. BA professionals educate and train customers to use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new form and content for the purpose of analysis and exploring options.
Individuals working in the Business Analyst job family understand that they must have an in-depth understanding of the business environment and an interest in going beyond the obvious, delving into the source, the definition, philosophy and foundational roots of customer services element and be analyst for all the clients. They must work well within a team environment and learn at a fast pace to develop efficient and effective solutions.
- Design & maintain performance dashboards and scorecards in PowerBI, Excel, and other BI tools/systems.
- Create databases and queries for KPI results and analysis.
- Develop and design performance indicators and tracking.
- Design & maintain performance visual management tools.
- Extensive use of SharePoint and its capabilities.
- Basic statistical data analysis.
- Design & implement RPA solutions.
- Create process documentation.
- Facilitate workshops to identify RPA opportunities.
- SME for assigned business processes.
- Direct support for process director to deliver performance management by using dashboards, KPIs, performance measurements, statistical analysis and improvement projects.
- Support process mapping initiatives and needs.
- Broad understanding of end-to-end processes.
- General understanding of global WV operations.
- Research and analyze quality standards for Six Sigma improvement projects.
- Collaborate on global improvement initiatives.
- Implement best practices.
- Lead small and medium impact projects to automate processes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelors’ degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or other simlar field.
- Experience developing & supporting business intelligence tools and systems required.
- Experience implementing processes and systems, especially BI and RPA.
- 1-2 years of working experience in similar influential positions.
- Six Sigma, Green Belt.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Data modeling
- Metric/KPI development
- Advanced Excel
- Intermediate Access
- Intermediate PowerBI
- SQL code development
- UI Path
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Customer Service
- Shared Services
- Metrics & Reporting
- Business Intelligence