Junior Graphic Designer
FHI 360, Manila, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
The Junior Graphic Designer will support the Demand Generation team in producing creatives for various communication products and tools for the #TBFreePH communication campaign. He/she will design primarily digital and print materials.
- Produce design and lay-out of communication products based on a pre-determined creative brief;
- Coordinate with technical team leads and staff members for content and accurate information;
- Provide production specifications to vendors and suppliers
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier skills.
- Articulate, professional, and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and with various stakeholders
- BS/BA (Fine Arts, Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Public health, or related field.)
- At least 3 years’ direct experience in lay-out and design
- Experience of working with government institutions is desirable