Knowledge Management and Communications Specialist
FHI 360, Jakarta, Indonesia
Closing Date for Applications:
Under the guidance of the LINKAGES Associate Director, Technical and the Chief of Party, the Knowledge Management and Communications Specialist will collaborate with project technical staff to develop and implement LINKAGES (and other related projects) plans, with a particular focus on ensuring adequate dissemination and demonstrable use of programmatic data for project promotions, lessons learned, advocacy and research utilization.
- Develops, prepares and/or oversees development of innovative, evidence-based LINKAGES’ learning products and communications (e.g., web content, research summaries, case studies, learning briefs, presentations, infographics, inventories, project blurbs), in compliance with USAID marking and branding guidelines
- Serves as the liaison with internal and external partners on all matters related to project communications.
- Ensures strong knowledge management within the project, organizing and managing information/deliverables produced by teams and by projects, which is compiled into a communications inventory updated on a quarterly basis.
- Leads development and implementation of LINKAGES’ knowledge management utilization strategies, in collaboration with technical teams and project leadership. Strategies include ongoing stakeholder engagement, knowledge exchange, communications, and policy advocacy.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree or its International Equivalent in the areas of knowledge management, data visualization, health communications, behavioral/life/social sciences or a related field.
- 5-8 years of experience, with at least 3 years focused on communications and/or knowledge management, ideally in health communications.
- Proficiency in data visualization software and other technology required.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Must be a fluent communicator (written and oral) in English and in Bahasa Indonesia (IELTS, TOEFL or other scores accepted as available)
- Extensive experience working with ministries of health, private organization, civil society, NGOs, donors and other partners in using project-based evidence to inform policy, program and/or practice development or improvement.
- Familiarity with USAID’s branding and marking guidelines and communications activities.
- Minimum Requirement Standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts, and practices with knowledge management/communications methodology, implementation, analysis, and reporting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent and demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with others.