Knowledge Management Officer
Philippine Red Cross, Mandaluyong, Philippines
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and deliver a knowledge infrastructure for the organization that will allow it to develop, capture and share best practices from its program/project initiates and other work.
- Oversee the operationalizing of the Learning Framework to support continuous improvement in project/program delivery and results.
- Work with M&E team in preparing and analysing quantitative and qualitative data.
- Secures and support smooth implementation of M&E procedures such as data collection, data entry, fact-checking and analysis, and provide insight on areas that needs further improvement or innovation.
- Design and implement a structured dissemination plan for all information products and services as appropriate (e.g., web portal, mailing lists, and information centers) and define standard operating procedures for clearing information products for release
- Identify and contribute to emerging opportunities to assess PMER's impact in monitoring and achieving targets both at the chapters and NHQ.
- Provide capacity building and training organization-wide on M&E systems (including data collection, entry, checking, and analysis).
- Conducts project reviews, evaluation, and assessment.
- Contribute to integration of accurate and compelling data across PMER's external engagement platforms and collateral, including (but not limited to): annual and quarterly reports, presentations, proposals, database, etc.
- Craft compelling impact narratives utilizing quantitative and qualitative data.
- Documents and analyses the lessons learned and best practices of chapters and NHQ services.
- Responsible for knowledge dissemination in an organization and make sure that knowledge is flowing efficiently throughout the organization.