Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
- In this role as Learning and Development Coordinator you will be providing a high level of coordination and administrative support to implement Learning and Development core priorities and services under the guidance of your line manager.
- This role has global reach, supporting key business areas in line with the global learning platforms and tools.
- We are looking for someone who has some previous experience in administration and team coordination. With good organisational abilities, aptitude to prioritise tasks and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Fluent written and spoken English. With proven ability to communicate with clarity to different audiences using a range of media.
- Demonstrable IT skills working with Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Office 365 Apps.
- Curious, creative and willing to learn new systems and maximise what they have to offer
- Able to work with a range of stakeholders to understand and resolve their issues and provide support at a distance.