Norwegian Church Aid, Nigeria
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
- Receive all PR’s, ensure it is properly filled (i.e. dates, budget lines and approvals).
- Register all inbound PR
- Document all RFQ process (simple, negotiated or local open tender)
- Distribute RFQs to vendors as instructed by supervisors
- Ensure all RFQs are properly filled with correct price calculations, dates, signature and stamp of company
- Ensure RFQ is submitted within closing dates
- Ensure every completed payment request have all supporting documents, i.e as per logistics checklist, before submission for signing by SLO
- Follow up on supplies due date, and also support in receiving supplies in warehouse
- Follow up on all maintenance works and services
- Carry out operational functions as assigned by supervisor in warehousing or fleet management as required.
Education, Certifications and experience
- B.Sc., HND in Management Sciences, Administration Social Sciences
- 1 year of working experience.
- Strong experience in supportive monitoring programs
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team setting.
- Has excellent planning and well organized.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluency in English and Hausa
- Fluency in Kanuri, Shuwa will be an added advantage
- Good experience working in Northeast Nigeria added advantage.
- Flexible and can adapt to prevailing environment.
NCA is committed to following the following policies, standards and commitments and all staff are equally expected to conform to their requirements:
- Humanitarian Accountability Partnership (HAP)
- Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Disaster Relief
- ACT Alliance Code of Conduct
- SPHERE Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Disaster Relief
- NCA Nigeria Security Plan
- NCA Nigeria Staff Handbook