M & E Coordinator
Norwegian Refugee Council, Mali
Closing Date for Applications:
The role of the Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator is to set up and implement systems to promote evidence-based decision-making, program and project performance, and internal management.
The monitoring and evaluation coordinator will be 100% dedicated to the implementation of the PAIS project and will contribute to the quality of the programs by facilitating the access and use of relevant and timely information on scale, relevance and the effectiveness of the program
- Compliance with NRC and IRC policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of the PAIS monitoring and evaluation system, including standard operating procedures, guidelines and monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Develop a monitoring and evaluation plan for the project, detailing the indicators to be followed, the frequency of monitoring as well as the managers and collection tools, the implementation of this plan, the coordination between the IRC and NRC teams.
- Train NRC / IRC teams and state partners of the project on data collection.
- Support the NRC and IRC teams involved in the implementation of the PAIS project in the collection, analysis and use of data for all purposes (reports, monthly project review meetings, evaluations etc.).
- Support program staff in the planning and execution of monitoring and evaluation, including methodology and tools for data collection and data management, analysis and use.
- Support the implementation, dissemination and use of evaluations and monitoring data in the development, adjustment or review of the project.
- Contribute to organizational learning by supporting specific analyzes, lessons learned and reports.
- Have at least one (Bac +4) in Monitoring Evaluation, Project Management, Statistics or equivalent.
- At least three years of experience in an international NGO, preferably in an emergency or post-conflict context, in the field of monitoring and evaluation systems.
- In-depth experience and knowledge of current principles and approaches to monitoring and evaluation in relief and development programs, using both quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Understanding of data and information needs for program management and decision making.
- Experience in facilitating capacity building efforts of various colleagues.
- Analytical and computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge of EGRA / EGMA assessment tools
- Experience using SPSS, STATA, Epi Info or R
- Math / Stats / Physics
- Administration / Organization / Management
Education level: College / University, Bachelor's degree