Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The Manager Pricing and Value Analytics will be responsible for leading the development of effective financial proposals for a range of clients. The role is also expected to provide strategic advice to Project Directors/Managers and must have the capacity to bridge project technical approaches with consequent costs and rates of return.
The primary responsibilities of the Manager, Pricing & Value Analytics include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the team in developing commercial proposals for all major clients
- Ensure quality assurance of commercial proposal (inclusive of cost/price models and applications, and commercial tenders) development in the US
- Assess solicitation requirements and ensure development of compliance checklists
- Coordinate and evaluate pricing inputs (partner inputs, program expenses, labour, and other sources)
- Develop commercial proposal outlines and alignment with input/resource needs
- Conduct Value for Money analyses and create cost effectiveness narratives
- Research salary rates, equipment costs, exchange rates, office costs, and other various cost assumptions that are used in the development of a commercial proposal
- Ensure compliance with client contracting regulations applicable to the development of commercial proposals
- Ensure timely completion of compliant commercial proposals and supplemental materials prepared in accordance with Palladium policies and procedures
- Create and modify budget spreadsheet templates in accordance with individualized project requirements
- Support the financial negotiation of contracts and change orders including the documentation of value propositions
- Manage the development of forecasts for new business
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned as necessary
- Understanding of international development sector and/or government contract services
- Advanced ability in developing project financial models, budgeting and forecasting tools
- Understanding of project accounting and linkages to project management
- Proven ability to convey financial concepts to non-financial managers (training, coaching, tool development)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisational and planning skills
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office particularly advanced Excel
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines