Join the team that shapes thousands of young careers. Including your own!
Antarang Foundation is a 6-year-old organization doubling our reach and impact every year. We work with the most vulnerable communities and send our students in pursuit of their dreams.
Our students are film makers, podcast specialists, fitness trainers and study in colleges from Bhandup to Boston. This is because Antarang’s programs are unique and focus on bridging the ability of adolescents and young adults to make informed career decisions and industry’s intent to hire talent with potential.
Antarang Foundation builds key employability skills in disadvantaged youth in urban low-income settlements. Through two structured programs Antarang guides students on career choice, trains them in core employability skills and connects them to employment opportunities of their choice. Over the past 6 years, Antarang has worked with over 40,000 youth across Mumbai.
Antarang is now at a critical phase of growth and seeks candidates committed to helping the organization scale to reach more youth effectively and efficiently.
The Programs Manager ensures smooth operational planning and implementation of Antarang’s flagship program - CareerAware.
We are looking for a dynamic and full of vigor colleague who can work with our trainers, government & other stakeholders to streamline all elements of the program and achieve program goals & outcomes.
- Manage the CareerAware program in its entirety – ensure that the program is implemented successfully across all of Mumbai’s schools and junior colleges
- Develop and maintain relationships with Principals, teachers and government functionaries
- Enable a MoU with the Department of Education, Government of Maharashtra to implement the program
- Interact and work closely with the students and trainers on a daily basis during the program
- Ensure timely data collection, collation, analysis and reporting of all data
- Prepare reports and conduct analysis post program completion
- Upgrade content as and when required; maintain the quality of content and integrity of all processes
- Build a strong CareerAware team
- Speak to various stakeholders to explain and interpret Antarang’s purposes, programs, and policies
- Develop and maintain strength-based relationships with other departments and staff in order to promote proficient communication and teamwork
- Evaluate the work of trainers and volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively
- Analyzing database, identifying program gaps and addressing through training intervention or operational support
- Establish and oversee administrative procedures to meet objectives set by Program Lead
- Plan and administer budgets in coordination with Program Lead for all program related expenses
- Participate in the determination of organizational policies such issues as partnership eligibility, program requirements, and program benefits
- Research and analyze school need to determine program directions and goals
- Analyze proposed legislation, regulations, or rule changes to determine how Antarang’s services could be impacted
- Participate in professional organizations and continuing education activities
- Participate in organization’s expansion plans, liaise with stakeholders across geographies
- Graduate with minimum 3-4 years of work experience. Social sector experience would be an added benefit
- Flexible to travel PAN Mumbai
- Good communication skills and assertive personality
- Proficient in English, Hindi and Marathi
- Possess good people skills and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage a team of trainers