World Vision International(WVI), Huyen Trieu Phong, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
Design and Planning
- All project activities are implemented and coordinated under the Logframe/Design Document of the KOICA Project, in light of the WVV Strategy.
- Coordinate and involve project staff, project partners and consultants to plan, implement, monitor and evaluate project activities according to the project’s plan and to ensure the sustainability of the project;
- Technical Environmental Protection materials, especially on EFM-related documents and data are searched, collected and used for the project objectives;
Project Activities Implementation, Monitoring and Reporting
- Assistance is provided to the Project Manager in organizing necessary meetings with various stakeholders in the local economy to identify products, quality and quantity of the outputs from local producers
- Organizing awareness-raising meetings to PGs and their members on the importance of having a market network to link producer-groups (PGs) with related market actors.
- Assistance is provided to the Project Manager in exploring local markets and potential consumers to natural farming products among PGs.
- Work with Producer Groups to facilitate the direct contact, placement and supply of orders between buyers and producers.
- Community project ownership is facilitated by conducting community participation activities to ensure that the resources of the project will create direct benefit to community members, specially towards poor HHs in need of EFMs installation’s support;
- Project implementation is carried out in close coordination and relation with other projects in the target communes, especially on promoting EFMs to ensure integration;
- Project’s progress is kept track and information is updated in liaison and collaboration with other agencies.
- Assistance is provided to the Project Manager indeveloping project reports, including periodic narrative progress reports according to LEAP.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by Project Manager
- Organizational Learning
- Attend workshops, training and other capacity building activities and learn to be a trainer in the Environment related fields as required;
- Assistance is provided to the Project Manager in documenting project best practices and project stories.
- Bachelor degree in agriculture or agriculture economics or community development
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes;
- Community mobilisation skills, including networking/coordination among different local partners;
- Demonstrated training and group facilitation skills;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Fair English, especially report writing and reading skills;
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email;
- 1-2 years of work experience in the area of rural development/community development
- Experience in INGO-funded project planning and implementation.
- Work in a team environment;
- Willingness to work at the project sites (district level) with frequent travel
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/field-operations/wvv-market-facilitator/5466