Oxfam is a global movement of people who won’t live with the injustice of poverty. Together we save and rebuild lives in disasters. We help people build better lives for themselves. We speak out on the big issues that keep people poor, like inequality, discrimination against women and climate change. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can live without poverty.
The Marketing Team leads, manages, and coordinates the design and delivery of high quality and audience-focused marketing campaigns. This encompasses all the different types of engagement activity Oxfam needs to deliver - including the coordination and delivery of fast, timely, and impactful appeals and engagement activity relating to emergencies - to ensure public engagement objectives are met.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Supporting the design and delivery of individual audience-focussed marketing campaigns to maximise income, influencing, engagement and brand health outcomes
- Contributing to the objectives of the public engagement function, including achieving the shared income, influencing and brand health KPIs, and contributing to the development and delivery of a single audience-focused and data-driven public engagement strategy.
- Collaborating across the Public Engagement function to deliver plans, share expertise and learning, and ensure a seamless supporter experience.
- Supporting plans to respond immediately to emergency appeals and campaigns.
- Managing, monitoring, and reporting on specific marketing campaigns or projects through Oxfam GB’s CRM Ecosystem (E.g. Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, PowerBI)
- Supporting the integrity of Oxfam’s brand and its expression across all external communications.
What we are looking for
- You are a proactive marketer, with a keen interest in public engagement in a charitable context.
- Experience of supporting the delivery of multichannel marketing campaigns which match the needs of audiences with the organisation’s objectives, in either a commercial or charity context.
- With a good commercial understanding, you are driven by return on investment, have sound judgement and take an innovative approach to marketing solutions, whilst ensuring brand, income, influencing and engagement objectives are delivered.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships as well as being highly organised and able to meet deadlines.
- You are passionate about providing best-in-class audience-led communications, and have an equal passion for telling the impact stories of Oxfam’s work in inspiring ways, and will use these to deliver marketing activities which inspire audiences to support our goal to beat poverty.
- Location: OXFORD (OXFAM HOUSE)
- Hours: 36 hours per week
- Salary: £19,312 - £27,820 depending on experience.
- Region: Fundraising
- Job Family: Fundraising
- Division: Fundraising & Supporter Marketing
- Job Type: Open ended
- Closing Date: 16 November 2018
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please visit the link below for more information and to apply:
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation