Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations, Turkey
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations -UOSSM- is a union of humanitarian medical aid and relief, non- -profit, non-governmental, organization. It was founded in January 2012, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework aiming to provide medical services and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political loyalty.
Duties and responsibility:
- Supervise regular data collection and ensure the quality of the data by random verifications and validations.
- Record, manage, and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible way.
- Develop IPTT, Monitoring and evaluation plan
- Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Support M&E Coordinator in dealing with any other tasks as may be required.
- Conduct data cleaning and prepare it for analysis.
- Prepare electronic data collection tools.
- Prepare the databases.
- Support M&E assistants with all necessary’s requirements.
- Prepare Monitoring reports (Monthly . quarterly, final )
Qualification and Work Experience
- Qualification B.A
- Knowledge and understanding of project monitoring and evaluation.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience of field data collection.
- Experience of data analysis.
- Excellent computer knowledge with command on MS Excel among other packages of MS Office and experience with ‘KOBO Toolbox, Power BI
- Turkish nationality required.