Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations, Gaziantep, Turkey
Closing Date for Applications:
Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations UOSSM is a federation of humanitarian medical aid and relief, non-for-profit, non-governmental, member organizations. Founded in January 2012 in France, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework, to increase the effectiveness of the humanitarian response in areas of crisis; aiming at providing medical aid and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political affiliation.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Put monthly executive plans for MEAL assistant (distribute projects work on assistants + monthly reports plan+ connecting and follow up plan + workshops and meeting attendants plans + internal connection plan).
- Prepare MEAL plans and reports for projects.
- Follow up MEAL plans execution (measure work progress; determine difficulties and challenges, suggest plans modification, recommendations).
- Attend meeting with (donors, partners, technical sectors” Clusters & Task Forces”, conferences and workshops).
- Follow up accomplishment reports, maintenance and arrange tasks archive.
Certifications and requirements
- Certificate: a university degree.
- One-year experience.
- Computer: advanced in office programs and statistical programs.
- Language: advanced in English.
- We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality and operational independence.
- We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send the application file (CV with details of the referee(s) and motivation letter) with the following subject: HT13.