MEAL Coordinator - RRR
Save the Children, Metro Manila, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Coordinator shall lead in tracking the progress of program and project plans anchored to the overall MEAL strategy and program/ project frameworks defined in the approved proposal. The post holder shall also lead in developing and establishing data collection and assessment tools, and analysis of all data collected that shall inform planning, monitoring and evaluation of the impact of programs and/or projects apart from timely information sharing and feedbacking to program/project stakeholders. S/he shall also ensure the establishment of Accountability mechanisms and take the lead in institutionalizing Learning sessions for the program/ projects.
- At least 5 years’ experience in development work particularly in results-based monitoring and evaluation.
- Excellent analytical skills and competencies in administering data collections systems and processes including development of tools and questionnaires.
- Strong communication skills; good presentation skills and ability to produce well-written reports;
- Ability to lead a geographically dispersed team through strong leadership skills including supervising and motivating professional staff in a collaborative style; project and program implementation skills including planning, monitoring and evaluating, and problem solving; excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and engage others effectively;
- Strong influencing skills and experience in advocacy;
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy;
- Has the capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances; and,
- Commitment to the aims and principles of Save the Children.