Udyogini (woman entrepreneur) was formed in 1992. Over last 27 years, Udyogini has emerged as a resource organization for capacity building of poor women and organization engaged in value chain linked enterprises and in Business Development Services (BDS).
Udyogini provides entrepreneurship and skill training for women to be self-employed and provides BDS support to poor rural women to engage in value chains selected for their high market potential, realistic investment needs and optimum skill levels.
We have offices in Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand.
Support Manager-M&E in developing IT enabled management information systems (MIS)
- Roll out IT enabled MIS: capacity building of programme team on MIS, ensuring timely data entry and processing to provide accurate, informative and accessible information to programme team.
- Help in creating M&E framework and processes for the monitoring and evaluation of projects activities;
- Implement M&E activities of various projects in timely manner;
- Compile and serve as holder of various data points from surveys and studies
- Promote a results-based approach to monitoring and evaluation, emphasizing results and impacts;
- Field visit to the project site for monitoring, when needed;
- Work towards developing yearly Evaluation Calendar and coordinate with concerned project team to commission evaluations;
- Make first draft in developing Terms of Reference (TOR)/Scope of Work (SOW) and research methodology for conducting evaluation activities;
- Support in designing research and evaluation studies with guidance from the M&E Manager comprising sampling, instrument development, data collection, data management. data analysis, data synthesis, writing reports and other tasks as required;
- Provide support in documentation of project results, case studies and other information;
- Support programme team in preparing monthly, quarterly and final narrative donors reports;
- Any other work assigned by the reporting manager from time to time;
Collaborate with cross functional teams and conduct field visits to define, design, test and execute ICT based software and hardware to deliver business services and manage monitoring and learning systems
Desired Candidate Profile
- Master’s degree in social science, demography, statistics or related subjects from a reputed educational institution
- Relevant experience of 3 years in monitoring and evaluation processes;
- Experience in designing and implementation of IT enabled MIS system
- Familiarity in research methodology – both quantitative & qualitative
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Hindi
How to Apply: Please send your updated CV with a covering letter describing your suitability for the position to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by September 05, 2019. Please mention the position “MEL Associate” in the subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted