Save the Children, Cairo, Egypt
Closing Date for Applications:
- The Migration Advisor will provide strategic direction for Save the Children's migration program development and advocacy in Egypt and North Africa.
- This position plays a leading role Save the Children's engagement with key internal and external stakeholders and networks on migration, advancing Save the Children's strategic priorities.
- The Migration Advisor also contributes to fundraising and programme development and ensures that programming responses draw on regional and global lessons learned.
- The position is Cairo based, and includes some travel within Egypt and the region.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required
- Five years experience in migration programming in a humanitarian or development program context
- Demonstrated experience in programme planning, programme development and proposal development
- Experience in successfully establishing and managing collaborative relationships with networks, donors and other stakeholders
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, writing skills with a strong results orientation
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is required
- Commitment to Save the Children values and Child Safeguarding