Monitoring and Evaluation Analyst
Partners in Health, Maryland, Liberia
Closing Date for Applications:
The M&E Analyst will lead monitoring and reporting activities for grant-supported projects in southeast region. Under the general supervision of the Monitoring & Evaluation Director and officer, the incumbent will play a vital role in PIH’s project monitoring in coordination with CHT M&E team.
The M & E Analyst will support the Monitoring & Evaluation Officer and Director in all collecting and compiling information from Ministry of Health, Community Health Team, Clinical team, and training teams. S/he will support all teams in monitoring and reporting and the M&E Analyst will lead preparation of quarterly indicators and reports.
- Work in collaboration with PIH CH Analysts, PIH clinical team, CHT Reproductive Health Analyst, and CHT M&E team to ensure monitoring of grant-supported projects
- Work closely with CHT M&E team and Clinical leadership to ensure timely and complete reporting
- Provide mentorship and technical assistance to CHT M&E team for data collection and validation
- Supporting general M&E in Maryland county for Partners In Health across clinical and community departments, including developing tools, systems, processes for monitoring and evaluation
- Other duties as assigned by MEQ Officer or MEQ Director
Qualifications: A University Degree in Economics, Statistics, or Public Administration, Sociology, Management or any related field;
- At least 1 years of relevant work experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data Collection
- Significant understanding and/or experience in data collection and analysis and reporting.
- Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team and effectively, with culturally diverse individuals and communities.
- The ability to work in a complex environment requiring significant collaboration is essential.
- Demonstrated advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and oral communications;
- The ability to communicate complex issues to a variety of audiences;
- Training and facilitation skills- have experience of training people;
- Computer proficiency
- Leadership qualities- Strategic vision, Strong leadership qualities and comfortable in leading lower level staff;
- Professional- confidence to deal with challenges in a complex and challenging environment, ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner, highly developed analytical skills;
- Interpersonal Skill - Strong people and communication skills, open, accommodative and pleasant personality;