Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning/CLA Manager
Tetra Tech, Indonesia
Closing Date for Applications:
Position Description/Summary: The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)/Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Manager will manage all Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) activities together with CLA activities of the L-GEE project. The MEL/CLA Manager will lead in formulating, implementing and updating the L-GEE project’s MEL/CLA Plan in collaboration with project leadership and the client. The MEL/CLA Manager will provide technical assistance and support the dissemination of learning and know-how, ensure the quality, integrity and security of project-generated data and oversee data quality assessment(s), evaluations and other audits. This is anticipated to be a five-year role.
- Collaborate with the Deputy Chief of Party - Technical and technical team members on annual planning, definition of outputs, outcomes and impact, and coordinate the preparation of quarterly and annual reports, as well as other deliverables involving data and indicators;
- Ensure compliance with MEL/CLA Plans, rigorous reviews and yearly updates;
- Ensure data quality, rigor and relevance for all approved indicators and preparation/validation of detailed indicator reference sheets;
- Support formulation, implementation and revision of project-level learning and adaption efforts;
- Analyze and interpret data for the purposes of advising the Project, the client, and stakeholders on the impact of project activities
- Support creative and high-quality project communications;
- Support staff, partners and grantees in collecting reporting, and verifying that data and indicators meet Tetra Tech and USAID quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Master’s Degree highly preferred;
- At least 5 years of leadership of MEL tasks and teams. Familiarity with relevant research methodologies, data collection, and the development and validation of theories of change;
- Demonstrated ability to make recommendations and provide guidance to senior management through holistic analysis;
- Experience with organizational development and performance management strongly preferred;
- Experience in MEL/CLA on a USAID funded project.
- Demonstrated ability to generate creative and impactful data visualization preferred;
- English language fluency (oral and written) is required;
- Indonesian Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.