Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
• Develop Project log-frame and M&E framework.
• Develop database system for maintaining and updating record of enrolled children in ALPs.
• Review current templates, and develop new Monitoring & Reporting templates based on discussion at provincial and field-level.
• Develop training contents on RBM approaches for the project staff training and capacity building.
• Undertake extensive field monitoring and support visits to selected ALP sites.
• Project Log-frame, M&E framework.
• Database system.
• Revised new Templates (Monitoring and Reporting).
• Training contents on RBM approaches
• Field visit reports.
Education and Experience of a Successful Candidate:
• Graduate or post-graduate degree in development studies, education, or related discipline.
• Minimum of six to eight years work experience, including consulting in M&E.
• Knowledge and understanding of government working is required whereas the experience of working with UN would be an asset.
• Good understanding of Result Based Management and M&E systems.
• Experience in conducting training sessions, including facilitation skills.
• Very strong planning, system development and organizational skills, including results orientation.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Proficiency in English and Pushto particularly is required.
• Good understanding of participatory approaches to problem solving in public organizations.
• Ability to undertake field visits.
• Previous work experience in advisory positions and/or capacity development in technical cooperation related to the public sector in developing countries highly desirable.
• Fully proficient in the following software applications: Word, Excel, Power point and SPSS.
How To Apply:
• If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=498436