Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
SaveLIFE Foundation, New Delhi, India
Closing Date for Applications:
About the organisation:
SaveLIFE Foundation (SLF) is an independent, Non-Profit organization committed to improving road safety and access to emergency medical care across India and the developing world. SLF connects research, advocacy, communication and execution (RACE) to operate at the intersection of policy making and grassroots implementation for crash prevention as well as post-crash response.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Manager will be responsible for the designing and implementing of monitoring and evaluation activities of all SLF programs and projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Grant/Program Management Support
- Evaluate all M&E initiatives for all SLF grants/projects including monitoring data quality and tracking the progress of activities.
- Create a framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of project activities. Defining and implementing the key project performance indicators (KPI) as well as monitoring them throughout the duration of the projects.
- Draft tools and their revisions as well as data collection procedures (e.g. logical framework, project performance tracking, indicators, data flow chart, M&E manuals.)
- Collate data from routine data collection and assess quality and suitability for analysis.
- Act as key liaison on M&E and surveillance activities.
Data Management and Analysis
- Preparation of monthly M&E reports and maintain date base.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in existing data collection and management systems and propose solutions.
- Observe regularly to ensure the quality of data and to verify the accuracy of reported data.
- Ensure donor, partner and senior management data queries are addressed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participate in program and project evaluations.
Communication & Reporting
- Establishing theory of change, log frames, M&E work plans, and targets during the drafting donor project proposals as well as throughout the project implementation.
- Review and analyze weekly reports to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation and to enhance quality of reporting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation in development projects implemented by National or International NGOs.
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring and development issues.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports. Capacity to produce high-quality briefs and reports in English language.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.