Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
World Vision, Mali
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of the job:
The Monitoring & EvaluationOfficer is laced under the authority of the Project Manager, he (she) is in charge of developing and coordinating the monitoring and evaluation system of the planning and implementation of the program activities in collaboration with hierarchy and other members of the IMAGINE project team.
- Ensure the implementation and improvement of the project monitoring and evaluation system and ensure its day-to-day management .
- Ensure the follow-up of the activities of the field staff and give the necessary support for the achievement of the objectives.
- Ensure the updating of routine project data collection tools
- Ensure the completion of project evaluations.
- Support the manager in the monitoring and evaluation design activities.
- Participate in the monitoring and evaluation of the programmatic performances of the project
- Ensure periodic updating of project management tools MEAL (DIP, Work Plan, ITT etc.).
- Assist the Manager in quality assurance of management documents (Design, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports), monitoring & evaluation reports.
- Participate in meetings of the consortium M & E officers
- Exploit the reports submitted by the staff (Education officer) and participate in feedback in collaboration with the project manager.
- Participate in the preparation of technical coordination meetings.
- Consolidate monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports and analyze gaps and ensure corrective action is taken.
- Analyze the monitoring data, produce and submit a report to the manager.
Qualifications: Training / Knowledge / Technical Knowledge and Experiences :
The elements can be obtained through a combination of formal training, self-training, experiences, etc.
Minimum qualification required:
- Bac +3 Social Sciences or related disciplines or related fields (health, economics, anthropology, sociology, education, etc.)
- Experience : 3 years of experience in development, at least two with intermediate or senior management,
Technical skills and abilities:
- An understanding of working with the WV Partnership
- A strong commitment to the vision, mission and core values of WV.
- Responsible management of resources and assets.
- Must be a team builder and a collaborator committed to knowledge transfer. Demonstrated experience in project monitoring and evaluation
- Operational experience in the formulation of strategic documents and action plans;
- Good knowledge of the issues related to the Moroccan community environment;
- Initiative and ability to analyze, summarize and write;
- Competence in the use of standard software applications.
- Have a spirit of analysis and synthesis;
- To be organized, methodical and rigorous;
- Good knowledge of the computer tool (Word - Excel - Outlook - Power Point - Internet) and data processing under the usual software
- Have a good knowledge of data analysis tools
- Excellent editorial ability; proven experience in communication and project monitoring
- Ability to work under pressure, and willing to work in rural and volatile security areas
Environment and working conditions :Region of Mopti and Segou