BINAA is a non-profit non-governmental organization that has been registered in Turkey since 2014. BINAA’s mission is to support and empower individuals and communities that are inflicted by conflicts to gain safe and respectable lives.
BINAA strives to be a pioneering regional humanitarian organization. BINAA works hard so those who are inflicted by conflicts have better lives and secure future through providing them the most innovative and efficient services in the fields of development, education, restructuring and relief within a professional and attractive work environment.
BINAA conducts its work with its values of quality, accountability, collaboration, respect, efficiency, and continuous development.
BINAA is looking for a M&E Officer, based in Gaziantep/Turkey, to properly implement the organization's M&E policies and procedures, and to follow up the monitoring and evaluation activities during the project implementation.
- Undertake the daily work of planning and designing the data collection tools, data analysis and reports preparation.
- Is directly responsible for planning, implementing and reporting all M&E and assessment activities (such as baseline and end line assessment, planning the verification visits, planning and preparing the post distribution monitoring activities and report, etc.)
- Follow up the daily work of M&E field officers in Syria.
- Perform weekly planning of filed team activities.
- Update tasks and activities implemented by the field team on a daily basis.
- Provide weekly reports of each ongoing project.
- Receive feedback and resolve complaints during projects implementation.
- Train the field team on the data collection tools
- Represent the department and ensure effective participation in meeting and workshops with partners, donors, and other parties.
- Participate in the preparation and development of the accountability policy
- Design and follow up accountability activities
- Receive, follow up and archive feedback cases
- Prepare internal and external accountability reports
- Ensure accountability principles are undertaken by all team members in all activities
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- BA in Mathematics (Statistics) MIS, Engineering or any equivalent field.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar position.
- Advanced skills in the English and Arabic language.
- Experience in humanitarian work and principles.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Advanced knowledge of log frame-based project design, monitoring and evaluation
- Ability to conduct/supervise needs assessments and surveys, and quantitative data analysis.
- Basic knowledge of social research methodologies.
- Ability to train the field staff on various M&E tools.
- Advanced understanding and ability to utilize remote management tools and techniques.
- Basic level in Access, Power BI, SPSS or R Language.
- Ability to develop, plan and implement the various accountability activities.
- Ability to develop M&E tools, and planning and implementing the various M&E activities.
- Ability to conduct/supervise baseline and end line studies.
- Ability to prepare high quality reports.
- Basic understanding of accountability principles, gender, age, diversity, protection, human vulnerability, and other cross-cutting issues.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel.
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Planning and organizing
- Stakeholder Orientation.
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Technological awareness
- Residence permit in Turkey (Applicants with Turkish nationality will be prioritized).