MPCA Emergency Team Leader
Danish Refugee Council, Medellin, Colombia
Closing Date for Applications:
Objective of the position:
- Under the supervision of the Area Manager, the team leader will support the implementation of all MPCA objectives, including registration of beneficiaries, selection of registered beneficiaries according to established criteria, database management, and provide guidance and information to beneficiaries about the project.
- Ensuring the quality of planning, implementation and monitoring of all technical aspects of the program activities under its responsibility that DRC is implementing in Bogotá.
- Support the Area Manager in developing and maintaining good relationships with persons of concern, relevant stakeholders, and other humanitarian actors, to ensure the necessary implementation and coordination for DRC's ACM activities
- Implementation of the COVID-19 Emergency Multipurpose Cash Project
- Participate in the implementation of specific MPCA activities (registry of beneficiaries, selection of beneficiaries and provision of information and orientation to beneficiaries);
- Coordinate, plan and monitor the activities of MPCA emergency officers;
- Ensuring the highest quality of MPCA interventions and consistency between all ongoing and proposed projects, in accordance with the overall strategy;
- Assume leadership of MPCA activities for Medellin
Programming and Operations
- Ensure efficient and effective implementation of the program while following the budget and work plan.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly / quarterly / annual reports / reports, proposals and budgets for donors
Technical experiences and skills: (Include years of experience)
- Ideally a minimum of 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in humanitarian or more specific MPCA work, related to an NGO or other non-profit organization;
- Field experience and work with urban, and / or rural, and / or indigenous communities;
- Excellent experience and ability to relate to people;
- Writing skills above average
- Excellent skill in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in managing databases
- Experience in the production of technical material (training material, MPCA tools, reports, documents, etc.);
- Skills and experience in training and capacity building of inexperienced personnel.
- Experience with accountability measures and compliance with DRC and donor requirements
- Education (Include certificates, licenses)
- T university ITLE relevant political science, law, international cooperation, social work, psychology, human rights or equivalent professional qualification.
- National contract (Colombia) until March 2021, renewable, dependent on financing.
- Salary and conditions in accordance with the terms of employment in Colombia