World Vision, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Closing Date for Applications:
Responsible for leading the implementation of the technical protection program at the national level in alignment with quality standards and positioning and advocacy actions in public policies focused on the well-being of children. In order to ensure the contribution of the program and projects protecció n as pri strategic ority for our office, and contributing to the impact on the welfare of the mirrored children in our internal exposure and external spaces of relevance inside and outside the coun s .
- Direct DESARROLL or (or actualizació n) of program design tea technician of Protecció n in collaboratio n with the leaders of protection specialists, Participation, Program Coordinators Area, matrix and personal role associated OPERATION n.
- Develop models of projects and METHODOLOG as to give effective response to the needs and skills development of N ild you, N ild , adolescents and J or venes Segú n its context and its cycle of age; with emphasis on vulnerable population .
- Lead the entire implementation at the national level of the technical protection program including accountability and the management of national or local relationships with sector partners, development agencies and government ministries.
- Support relevant staff of technical programs to implement education program activities within their Area Program .
- Strengthen the impact of the organization, ensuring coherence between the areas and processes with the National Strategy in alignment with the Global Strategy and campaign .
- Participate in fundraising from alternative sources to sponsorship with the perspective of strengthening or complementing programmatic implementation at the national level.
- Implement transversally the incidence in public policies at the national level in the set of actions from the organizational approaches and technical programs linked to our National Strategy.
- Establish partnership strategies with ministerial entities and civil society organizations, as well as NGOs and other partners that allow generating synergies in favor of strengthening the protection system .
- Design, develop and implement forums, meetings concurrent, specific work tables with political decisionmakers PU Republic of the sector protec tion of Childhood ez.
- Carry out, technically attend and accompany meetings in the spaces that were institutionally delegated to it as a representative or spokesperson for World Vision .
- Professional in Law , Psychology, Philosophy , Social Sciences. or related
- Master's degree in family law, early childhood, public policy, project management or related careers.
- Advanced command of the English language (oral and written) .
- Experience within the regional and national context ; including broad management of Ministerial policies and programs.
- Knowledge and management of the main laws and conventions on the rights of the child .
- Experience in relationship with key actors on children's issues .
- Experience in personnel management with high methodological technical competencies .
- Demonstrated experience in public positioning on issues of child protection .
- High relationship capacity with different sectors and publics.
- At least five (05) years of experience in the sector .
- Certification in Windows office automation package (or proven experience as a semi-advanced user).
- Knowledge as a trainer of professional training facilitators and / or tutor for training in a virtual environment - preferable.