National ICT Officer
International Organization for Migration, Manila, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
This position will be base in Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC), Philippines and may only be filled by the country's nationals.
Under the overall supervision of the Senior Programme Manager (MiMOSA Ecosystems) and direct supervision of the IT Specialist (MiMOSA Project Manager) and in close coordination with the Head of Project Management Practice, the incumbent will have responsibility of managing the full development and deployment cycle of organization wide applications and interfaces. The incumbent will manage the deliverables of the project team and provide them leadership to implement a high performance, optimized and network efficient solutions as required by all business processes.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience in software development; or,
- University degree in the above fields with seven years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in project management experience (preferably with PRINCE2 methodology);
- Experience in .NET framework, JAVA, ASP .Net, SQL Server and SharePoint developments;
- Experience as Technical Lead for at least two full project lifecycle for a medium or large sized web-based application;
- Knowledge of ERP systems, HTML, C#, and web services an advantage;
- Knowledge of cloud technologies is an advantage;
- Strong leadership, project management and analytical skills with capacity to understand IT business requirements and to translate them into technical solutions; and,
- Skills in project management using industry standards, systems analysis, technical design and application architecture, database design and requirements I technical I user documentation.