PATH, Hanoi, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
PATH seeks an Office Accountant to provide financial and administrative support to the office. Under the guidance, supervision and direction of the Finance Manager (FM), the Accountant’s specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain and reconcile office petty cash (PC), record PC expenses of Hanoi and HCMC offices in to accounting book and replenish as needed.
- Check receipts and supporting documents, input financial and accounting data into the computerized accounting system and create payment/deposit/general journal vouchers for approvals for office expenses.
- Liaise with the banks for cash withdrawal, bank transfers and other bank related transaction issues.
- Maintain a tracking system to monitor travel advances/expenses, workshop/meeting expenses and other expenses (such as asset, unused ticket, VAT…).
- Prepare staff payroll, tax and benefits. Prepare payments for salary, taxes and insurances for staff and consultants.
- Act as key person to liaise with Insurance organizations, Tax Department, prepare paperwork and complete necessary procedures of registration/notification for new and departure staff, claim for staff benefit from insurance organizations, prepare for year-end liquidation/reconciliation of insurances and taxes.
- Create salesforce payment request for office expenses.
- Review payment vouchers with supporting documents prepared by other finance team members.
- Manage filing of both hard and soft copies of related admin and financial documents.
- Field Office Financial Report (FOFR) support includes:
- Scan the completed vouchers and finance related documents for monthly FOFR timely submission.
- Prepare and import payrolls and bank fees to the computerized accounting system.
- Process bank and cash account reconciliations at the end of the month.
- Check and follow-up for completion of timecards of all staff for FOFR preparation.
- Provide orientation to the new hired staff on insurances, taxes and finance related issues.
- Back up FM with the monthly FOFR preparation/completion and other tasks at the FM’s absence.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel, skills in Quickbooks accounting software a plus.
- Well-organized and attention to details skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team under high pressure.
- Good problem solving and time management skills.
- Excellent Vietnamese and good English skills.
- University graduate with finance/accounting background preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Government Social Insurance and Tax laws.
- Experience in all aspects of accounting including account payables, account receivables, financial reporting, bank reconciliation, payroll administration, and tax accounting.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience.
- Experience working with INGOs a plus.
- Please submit a cover letter with your resume in one document describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements.
- Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter.
- PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
- NOTE: You are required to be a citizen of Vietnam to apply for this position.
- We will not respond to your application if you do not meet this requirement.
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://path.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=301777&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=1012615&company_id=15780&version=1&byBusinessUnit=&bycountry=&bystate=&byRegion=&bylocation=&keywords=&byCat=&proximityCountry=&postalCode=&radiusDistance=&isKilometers=&tosearch=no&city=