Responsible for efficient functioning of Singapore Regional Office through providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the office administration concepts, practices and procedures.
Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. May direct and lead specific projects
Government, Staffing & Office Administration (60%)
- Office Administration
- Manage administrative and logistics matters of the n Asia Pacific Regional Office (APRO) in Singapore and ensure smooth functioning
- Manage contracts for Regional Office maintenance such as lighting, air-conditioning, water dispenser, coffee machine, internet services, telephone services and other housekeeping matters
- Ensure all office equipment are working properly and there is enough office and pantry supplies
- Coordinate office events, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Procure goods and services as needed in compliance with application policies and procedures
- Work with Regional Supply Chain Director and Global Procurement for International Purchases
- Track and maintain asset and equipment list
- Coordinate with IT on setting-up of new/spare laptop for staff as needed
- Staff Matters
- Manage visitors movement to the office and make sure that necessary logistical arrangements are handled
- Monitor staff movement to ensure compliance with local legal requirements (example. COVID19 restrictions)
- Arrange temporary accommodation and help with housing as needed for regional/global International Assignees
- Government/External Liaison
- Be the principal liaison for Ministry of Manpower and other relevant ministries of the Singapore Govt. and ensure compliance with Singapore laws and regulations related to work place
- Responsible for obtaining and renewing on time passes/permits/certification for Regional Office (RO) employees based in Singapore in compliance with local laws
- Liaise with Insurance providers on all staff insurance claims for APRO staff based in Singapore
- Liaise with SG Govt. for local government staff benefits
- Update staff with all the latest changes on local regulations and requirements
Project Management (30%)
- Coordinate with Regional Finance Director the annual survey for Global Real Estate and Global Insurance.
- Participate in Crisis Management Team meetings for any administrative support
- Execute projects assigned by Senior Director Operations.(SDO) This would include interface with Regional Directors, other stakeholders, and project teams to execute the project activities and ensure communications with stakeholders and Senior Leadership Team (SLT) regarding the status of projects.
- Collaborate with the Regional Security Director and provide support to risk management and security related to the RO
- Coordinate at the regional level issues related to Fleet Management
- Carry out additional responsibilities and projects assigned by either SDO
Faith and Development (10%)
- Working with Faith and Development Director, Asia Pacific, on devotion curriculum, structure and format.
- Co-lead planning and coordination of Day of Prayer.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- Project Management
- Staff Administration
- Office Management
- Government Liaison
Required Education,training, license,registration, and certification
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent related work experience of 3 - 5 years.
- Proficient with computer and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle executive matters confidentially and with maturity.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Ability to identify and analyse situations and / or issues, consider options, develop and decide on solutions, recommend and / or implement and monitor appropriate solutions.
- See the “big picture” in complex situations by linking information or applying theoretical frameworks, by taking a systems view, or by considering an abstract, broader or longer term perspective.
- Build a logical approach to address issues, problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on own knowledge and experience base and calling on other references and resources as necessary.
- Self-starter with strong time management, coordination, prioritization, multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work with a high level of ambiguity is a must.
- Work collaboratively with team members when assigned to work as part of a team.
- Require ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be computer aptitude and experience in database management, spreadsheet software and internet usage.