Oncology Financing Consultant
Closing Date for Applications:
The consultant will work closely with the ThinkWell team to gather quantitative and qualitative data, analyze findings, and communicate our work with in-country stakeholders. The work will include designing and facilitating workshops, leading on stakeholder engagement meetings, and assessing financing mechanisms. Deliverables will include: Country profile (initial framework, draft and final version) and workshop briefs.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in health economics, public health or related field;
- Experience working directly with the country health system as a clinician, government official, consultant or manager;
- Experience working with ministries of health and finance, and with donors and implementers;
- Knowledge of oncology financing preferred;
- Skilled at communicating technical information to non-technical audiences;
- An independent thinker who also enjoys working in a team;
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical capabilities;
- Outstanding writing and verbal presentation skills;
- Tech savvy and strong with visual display of data.