Closing Date for Applications:
Under the full supervision of the Operations Associate, the Operations Assistant provides a range of administrative support and field operations services.
Description of tasks :
- Assist the field team in maintaining and ranking all census support documents
- Regularly report to the Operations Associate for all records related to field operations
- Assist in the collection of information on the population in collaboration with the municipal authorities
- Assist in drafting individual daily and other contracts in the field
- Assist in the preparation of contract grids, attendance sheets of investigators on activities related to the census of population;
- Assist in the preparation of supporting documents for investigator and / or day-to-day payment requests for field census activities
- Assist in the preparation of the Progress Report on the Status of Census Activities
- Submit leave requests for contracting staff
- Complete tables and Excel documents for administrative management of the project and submit a progress report on activities related to this position
- Provide all necessary support to the Real-Time Operations Associate.
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned to him.
Education / Experience / Language requirements:
- High school diploma is required
- A technical degree in Administration, Management, Accounting or other related fields can replace the missing years
- Minimum 4 years of experience in administrative services, field operations, or other related fields
- Minimum 1 year experience in data entry and management / information
- Good knowledge of office automation and excellent use of MS Office (MS Word, Excel & Outlook) is required
- Having the habit of working with local authorities is an asset
- Experience in tracking census or field survey operations is an asset.
- Knowledge of UNOPS regulations and policies is an asset
- Women are highly encouraged to apply for these positions
languages: Mastery of French and Creole oral and written (English is an asset)