Partnership Support Executive (0175)
Oxfam GB, Oxford, United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have strong organisational skills and ability to schedule and manage multiple activities to deadlines?
Do you have ability to work on your own initiative?
Do you have experience of managing and processing finances?
If the answer is yes, then would like to hear from you.
- As a partnership support executive, you will be a dependable and pro-active individual to join us on a 12-month fixed term contract to deliver projects and improve processes which contribute to impactful partnerships with P&P audiences.
- This is a varied role in which you will be the first-point of contact for queries in the department. You will ensure the effective running of P&P by providing operational and administration support.
- You will also lead on financial reporting and monitoring as well as deliver projects which provide tools, resources and improve systems crucial to P&Ps work.
- What we are looking for
- This is an amazing opportunity for a an individual with strong organisational skills. You will have good attention-to-detail with high levels of flexibility and adaptability.
- You will also be able to work in complex, ambiguous contexts.
- This role will give you an opportunity to work with a group of passionate people with fair pay and competitive benefits package.
- Our values and commitment to safeguarding
- Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults and beneficiaries with whom Oxfam GB engages. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
- The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of the organisation.
- All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks. Oxfam GB also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
- We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
How to apply
- Oxfam is a global community who believe poverty isn’t inevitable. It’s an injustice that can be overcome. We are shop volunteers, women’s right activists, marathon runners, aid workers, coffee farmers, street fundraisers, goat herders, policy experts, campaigners, water engineers and more. And we won’t stop until everyone can live life without poverty for good.
- Oxfam GB is a member of international confederation of 19 organisations working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.