Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Are you a pro-active, dependable individual who is looking to make a difference with your financial and administration skills?
Do you enjoy being organised and improving systems?
Do you excel with your creative and communications skills?
If the answer is yes, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Partnership and Administration Executive who will join us on a 12-month fixed term contract to deliver projects and improve processes which contribute to impactful partnerships within Oxfam’s Philanthropy and Partnerships (P&P) division.
This is a varied role in which you will:
- be the first-point of contact for queries in the department
- ensure the effective running of P&P by providing operational and administration support
- lead on financial reporting and monitoring
- deliver projects which provide tools, resources and improve systems crucial to P&Ps work
- create bespoke communications
- deliver a fundraising target for a small portfolio of P&P partners and supporters
- utilise your skills and strengths to support projects across the P&P Teams and Corporate Responsibility Team.
What we are looking for
- As part of a dependable, interconnected team, you will use your interpersonal and relationship-building skills, to deliver tasks and projects to deadlines. You will bring an acumen for financial management and improving systems, with a high level of attention-to-detail and organisation.
- Alongside this, you will have excellent writing and creative skills to produce bespoke communications and stewardship for P&P’s highest value supporters and partners, including individual philanthropists, trusts and foundations, and businesses.
This role will make a difference in Oxfam’s work within our Philanthropy and Partnership department:
- contribute to developing partnerships with High Value supporters and organisations so we can deliver transformational change in Oxfam’s programmes around the world
- work with a group of caring and ambitious people that are specialists in their fundraising field
- have access to training and development tailored to your unique strengths and career aspirations
- offers fair pay and competitive benefits package
Our values and commitment to safeguarding
- Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults and beneficiaries with whom Oxfam GB engages. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
- The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of the organisation. All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks.
- We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
How to apply
As part of your online application, please upload your up to date CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty. That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
Oxfam GB is a member of international confederation of 19 organisations working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.