Grant Thornton, Luxembourg
Closing Date for Applications:
We are seeking a Payroll Junior to assist our dynamic team with global payroll processing and HR generalist issues. In this role you need to be a resourceful, self-motivated and organized team player.
- Enter local outsourced payroll within the deadlines;
- Advise your clients on basic social security issues;
- Assist your clients on HR-Admin queries such as contracts, resignation, benefits;
- Liaise with Luxembourg authorities such as CCSS, CNS & ITM;
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or equivalent;
- Fluency in both French and English is mandatory (any other language is considered an asset);
- Basics knowledge of Luxembourg social security and labour law is considered an asset;
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to a fast-paced payroll environment;
- Multi-tasks while meeting various deadlines;
- Ability to secure confidential information;
- Details oriented, autonomous and good communication skills.