World Vision, Amman, Jordan
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Assist P&C department in coordination of department services and functions relating to personnel data administration and maintenance, P&C administration, including information and document flow for local country office staff, assistance with recruitment, orientation and training. Contribute to P&C function high quality.
P&C Administration and Support
- Maintain and keep staffing lists for all categories of workforce (employees, service, casual, volunteers, interns, etc) and any staff related necessary information for rapid access and use;
- Maintain personnel files accurate, updated and confidential at all times. In collaboration with the P&C Team Leader, set up and maintain filling system;
- Prepare and process all kinds of P&C related paperwork for all categories of workforce as required, with accuracy and confidentiality and in accordance with the policies and local laws;
- Keep P&C related templates updated and available for staff;
- Provide necessary support to staff on leave utilization for different types of leaves and time sheets;
- Maintain and process local employee enrollment and cancellations from Medical Insurance plans;
- Act as liaison between employee and insurance provider in resolving benefits related program issues and ensure effective utilization of the plan;
- Process billings from insurance. Review billings for accuracy, and resolve discrepancies with the company in coordination with Finance Department.
- Respond to routine employee enquiries, both oral and written to ensure the accurate and timely provision of information;
- Support the line manager in providing with the P&C data for necessary P&C reporting upon request and as needed;
Recruitment, Orientation and Training
- Support Team Leads with the recruitment process for full time, freelancers, Intern, etc.
- Provide necessary support in staff recruitment, selection and contracting as needed and participate in panel interviews upon the Line Manager request;
- Provide assistance in arranging and conducting orientation and induction sessions for new staff;
- Provide assistance in arranging and conducting different kinds of P&C learning events, trainings, workshops, and/or team building activities;
- Manage the OP Recruitment Module and ensure 100% utilization of Recruitment for all local recruitments;
- Conduct Block party screening when is required.
- Prepare contracts for Freelancers, Interns, etc. as needed.
- Ensure that all full time staff, freelancers, etc. sign on WV partnership policies
- Represent WV in an appropriate and professional manner
- Contribute to a healthy team spirit and team work
- Adhere to WV Child Protection policy and standards and stay committed to WV vision statement and core values;
- Perform other relevant tasks assigned by the direct supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- University degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Psychology or a related field; is a must
- Excellent detail-orientation skills;
- Good communications skills;
- Thorough working knowledge of office systems. Computer aptitude and experience with word processing, database management, and spreadsheet software;
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with colleagues,
- Emotional maturity and ability to deal with matters of strict confidentiality;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Fluent in English, spoken and written;
- Preferred knowledge of local labor law and related legislations;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources with medium business/medium NGO/government agency;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of HR practices, including recruitment, hiring, HR functions and systems administration; HR software administration and maintenance;
- Preferably focused experience of up to 2 years in recruitment and sourcing
- Quick learner, agile, flexible and adaptable;
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and work with little supervision under the virtual working relationships;
- Ability to contribute to the healthy team spirit within the virtual teams;
- Cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Experience of work in an INGO setting and past exposure with the international working culture and practices is a huge advantage