PHARMACIST MANAGER (Speaking French is mandatory)
Save the Children, Kinshasa, Congo
Closing Date for Applications:
- This is a new position in save the children DRC.
- The Pharmacist Manager will oversee the pharmaceutical and medical supplies orders, storage and distribution/management at health facility level in Goma and field.
- The pharmacist will manage day to day 1600 M3 medical supplies store including reception and delivery from Goma store to field medical store.
Qualifications and experience
- Registered pharmacist with at least 5 years' international experience.
- Experience in medical logistic in humanitarian settings
- Experiences in humanitarian sector in primary or secondary health care service
- Knowledge of the good practices of storage and distribution in addition to rational use of medicines
- Strong understanding of infection control risks.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary, multi-cultural team.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to motivate and support team in stressful situations.
- Able to work in stressful situation and long workings days
- Good capacity of adaptation
- Excellent fluency in French
- Good speaking English including pharmaceutical terminology.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).