PNS Project Assistant
World Vision International(WVI), Huyen Thuong Xuan, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
- Ensure effective partnership with relevant sectoral district officers. Provide good assistance to ADP Manager in building effective partnership and networks with various development partners at the district level
- Maintain good collaboration with DFs and other staff to ensure good integration of other ADP projects at the district level or activities which are carried out across all communes take place in one event.
- Provide effective assistance to ADP Manager in coordinating and receiving visit from donors, sponsors, WV staff from other ADPs /National Office and interested parties.
- Provide good assistance to ADP Manager in raising awareness of WVV’s Christian, child-focused and community-based philosophy and approach to development among local district partners.
- Maintain good cooperation with NCs/sectorial clusters in order to ensure the sufficient technical inputs for project implementation at the district level.
- Maintain good collaboration with local partners to ensure good training courses and other programme events which are held at the district level.
- Accompany visitors to the project sites, acting as a guide and translator as necessary.
- Negotiate and purchase items (where necessary), organize timely delivery and appropriate distribution of the purchased items
- Maintain a filing system of all documents pertaining to the ADP, including the filling of program document such as: project design, report, minutes agreed between ADP and partners, survey, evaluation and MIS data.
- Prepare and coordinate PMB meeting events.
PROGRAM DESIG, MONITORING & EVALUATION (DME)
- Support the ADP manager in making logistic arrangements for baseline surveys
- Support the ADP manager to complete the PDD and log-frame
- Assist ADP team in designing and establishing program and project M&E plan and Monitoring System (monitoring tools) in alignment with LEAP/CWBO;
- Assist ADP manager to organize trainings/workshops for staff and Program stakeholders to introduce the DIME system and management information system
- Assist DFs, VDBs, HFs, and local partners to collect and analyze monitoring data using the logframe and WVV’s standardized monitoring tools
- Assist the ADP manager in preparing and ensuring ADP monthly, semi-annual, and annual reports are used by the ADP team for decision making and for meeting the partnership reporting standards (LEAP)
- Assist ADP manager in managing/updating Monitoring Information System for all projects of the ADP.
- Assist the ADP manager and DFs to establish a feedback loop with the community for the application of monitoring results for decision-making;
- Document monitoring information and share with other staff/other ADPs when appropriate.
- Visit community and project site frequently for monitoring purpose.
- Coordinate learning and reflection at ADP.
- The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
- Bachelor degree in education, or public health, or community development, or social work or business administration.
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of key aspects of development work; including health, education, economic development, HIV and AIDS programming, food security, cross-cutting themes (e.g. gender, child protection, environment, disability), and integration of advocacy and disaster management in development programming.
- Knowledge in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
- Skills in facilitation of development processes, including organization, mobilization and influence of partners (especially at district level) and networking among different development partners.
- Demonstrated capacity in project management, with conceptual understanding and required competency in DME functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese.
- Good English skill.
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
- At least 2 years work experience in community development.
- Experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
- World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
- Our contact details are: People and Culture DepartmentWorld Vision International - VietnamAddress: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, HanoiTel: 04. 39439920 (ext.118)
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/field-operations/wvv-pns-project-assistant-thuong-xuan-adp/5202