Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
The Senior Manager – HR is expected to help the organisation achieve its strategic and operational goals by supporting the Group HR Director in developing and implementing effective Human Resources strategies, systems and processes. In this role, you will lead and oversee the successful implementation of strategies, policies and procedures related to talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, organisation development, learning and development and labour law compliance. You will play a critical role in the HR transition and integration of people strategies across the group.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related discipline; MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification;
• A minimum of 12 years of progressive HR experience with a multinational organization and international exposure;
• In-depth and expert knowledge of the various HR functions and significant knowledge of HR policies and processes;
• Clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between HR and business strategy;
• Knowledge of HRIS systems and consolidation of these solutions;
• Ability to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in Organisational Development particularly around change management and developing organisational culture and learning and development;
• Proven track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organisational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results;
• Strong ability to lead global teams and drive superior performance;
• Willingness to travel if and when the need arise.