Procurement Business Support Assistant
World Food Program, Guatemala
Closing Date for Applications:
The United Nations World Food Program is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger around the world. WFP's mission is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in the course of our lives. Every day, WFP works around the world to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, especially women and children, have access to the nutritious food they need.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Secondary education (baccalaureate, accountant, bilingual secretary), complemented with experience or studies at the university level in business administration, civil engineering, etc.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Competence in the use of office equipment and software packages, such as Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of daily work tasks and methods in order to complete processes with minimal supervision.
- Touch and courtesy to exchange information with a wide variety of people. Ability to detect data discrepancies and resolve issues that require attention.
- Ability to offer orientation or basic training on the job to junior staff.
- Knowledge and use of SAP systems platforms
- General Services (country offices): written and oral Spanish, minimum but not necessary knowledge of English will be appreciated.