World Vision, Cambodia
Closing Date for Applications:
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This Purpose of Position will be used in the WVI or local Careers site, and if applicable, advertisements. Please describe the role in 2-3 concise sentences. Focus on the core of what this role is supposed to achieve. Describe the purpose of this position and how this position contributes to achieving department objectives and the management and performance of others.
- Business Requirements
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supplier Contract and Relationship Management
- Procurement Execution
- Data Management, Analysis and Reporting
- Process, Procedure and Policy
- Systems Development and Implementation
- Control and Compliance
- Leadership and Coaching
- Training and Capacity Building
- As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- University degree in Business Administration, Procurement or similar degree, or equivalent professional qualification (intermediate CIPS)
- At least 3 years’ experience in Procurement or Supply Chain
- Demonstrated Supply Chain Management expertise/experience
- Ability to read and write in the official language and English
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
- All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
- World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
- WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.