Program Administrative Assistant
FHI 360, Jakarta, Indonesia
Closing Date for Applications:
The LINKAGES Program Administrative Assistant will provide support and assistance to the technical team on project management and implementation activities in Jakarta. S/he will coordinate with the FHI360 Operations team to provide critical operations support to the LINKAGES technical team. S/he will be responsible for administrative duties including technical team event arrangement, travel and logistics arrangements, procurement and finance report, and assist in program report. S/he will ensure that all office functions - including procurement procedures, financial transactions, banking transfers and payments are handled efficiently and on time.
Suitably qualified candidates openly living with HIV and/or who are representative of the key populations affected by HIV are also actively encouraged to apply.
- Providesupporttothetechnicalandprogramstaff / teamincludingadministrativeduties,such as word processing,filing, schedulingandconfirmationofappointmentsetc.Developandmaintain acomprehensiveelectronicandpaperfilingsystem.
- Liaise with Operations Team especially with Procurement and Finance team for project implementation activities/events and ensure compliance to the Operations team’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Assistwiththeplanning,logisticsandmanagementofmeetings,workshops and trainings and be responsiblefor taking and disseminating the minutes ofmeetings.
- Set up, maintain andupdate the filing system to include project documents, workplans,project reports,projectupdatesand other project -related documents. Maintainanddistributeproject materialsasappropriate or as directed by senior project staff.
- Assisttechnical team memberswiththepreparationof routine and ad hoc project reports, such as weekly plans and updates, quarterly workplans,etc.
- Assist technical team in project implementation activities / events starting from the preparation, activities invitation and arrangement, and after event reporting.
- Responsibleforcoordinatingtravelauthorization(TA)andtravel expensereportsofstaffand coordinatewith LINKAGES CountryOfficefinancestaff toensure timelysubmissionof theTAsandTERs.
- Responsible for monitor technical team consultant usage, invoice and report and ensure compliance with Indonesia regulation on consultancy.
- Performotherduties asassigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent in Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- Preferably 1 year’s relevant experience in administration field.
- Preferably have prior work experience on USAID programs with USAID/PEPFAR funded programs.
- Working knowledge of office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Travel Requirements: 10% - 25%
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.