Program and Documentation Specialist
FHI 360, Kathmandu, Nepal
Closing Date for Applications:
The Program and Documentation Specialist is responsible for providing support for documentation of the LINKAGES Nepal project activities, manage MeroSathi-an online risk assessment and appointment booking tool, support online outreach staff and supervise information and communications technology (ICT)-related activities.
- Lead and coordinate for creating and updating document repository, contact matrix, and providing support for data use/information dissemination
- Lead, coordinate, and support to document and publish success stories, two pagers, technical brief, The LINK-newsletter, accomplishments and lessons learned documents of the project
- Support to prepare quarterly progress report, program, event, training/workshop, and meeting reports, proceedings, and monthly update.
- Support to ensure the project’s branding and marking requirements, layout/formatting and editing of the documents, reports and presentations, and ensure the quality and standardization of the project requirements.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of LINKAGES Nepal supported special events, including workshops and seminars in consultation and coordination with Administrative Officer.
- Support for processing the sub agreements/contracts preparations including amendments along with all the required documents.
- Support to prepare training materials and conduct trainings to the implementing partner agencies staff
- Coordinate and support to implement LINK-electronic feedback tool in LINKAGES Nepal project districts
- Support Technical Advisor-SBC on case details documentation on those who are not willing to initiate ARV treatment, who discontinued/lost-to-follow-up the ARV treatment and who are not virally suppressed
- Promote MeroSathi in social media platforms through local social media influencers
- Support online outreach staff to follow-up individuals who have booked for HIV services in MeroSathi and provide assistance to conduct online-offline outreach.
- Update MeroSathi Facebook profile and engage virtually active individuals through chat box in MeroSathi and conduct one-on-one chat
- Support to conduct virtual hotspot mapping through dating apps and exploring anonymous groups
- Develop and pre-testing of social media friendly promotional contents on Undetectable=Untransmittable(U=U), HIV self-testing, Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP), community led testing for HIV, and conduct social media campaigns and prepare report
- to produce HIV-related IEC materials, gif files and video links.
- Lead and coordinate to produce and ensure use of the digital information, education and communication (IEC) materials in mobile phone tablets
- Maintain databases of the online outreach and other information, communications and technology-related activities
- Master’s degree in Public Health or Mass Communication with at least three years minimum work experience in program documentation, communication and coordination or Bachelor’s degree in Public Health or Mass Communication and minimum five years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in I/NGOs and government sector particularly on health or specifically to HIV sector will be an asset
- Knowledge of designing of promotional social media friendly materials
- Demonstrated flexibility and openness in responding to PEPFAR and USAID work priorities and deadlines
- Experience with USAID rules and regulations
- Ability to work in teams and create collaborative team building environment