FHI 360, South Africa
Closing Date for Applications:
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure partner management and performance monitoring is effectively conducted.
- Ensure timely preparation for logistical arrangements for implementation of CDS activities.
- Ensure all logistical arrangements are within full compliance with FHI 360 organizational policies and US government rules and regulations.
- Coordinates technical visits, travel authorizations, expense reports, payments and contract agreements to support implementation of country programs.
- Support in copyediting quarterly reports and schedules quarterly report calls.
- Support sub-award modifications and track spending against obligations.
- Maintains databases, shared internal files and data integrity and security according to quality standards and company policy.
- Performs day-to-day routine functions independently with own initiative.
- Prepares program documents, reports and briefing materials for consultants, staff and donors.
- Performs entry level technical program related tasks, such as reviewing of workplans
- Ensures documentation and reports are tracked regularly and adhere to standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree (or its International Equivalent) in Knowledge/ Information Services, Communications, Education, Health, Behavioural Sciences, International Development, Human Development or related field.
- At least 5 year experience in administrative and office support work.
- Experience working with PEPFAR/USAID funded organization will be advantageous.
- Excellent time management and client coordination skills.
- Good knowledge of computer applications ( e-mail, Internet, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
- Fluent in any local language and English (both oral and written)
- Experience working within a diverse team.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience in developing documents and writing reports and minutes, etc.