FHI 360, Kabul, Afghanistan
Closing Date for Applications:
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure partner management and performance monitoring is effectively conducted.
- Ensure timely preparation for logistical arrangements for implementation of CDS activities.
- Ensure all logistical arrangements are within full compliance with FHI 360 organizational policies and US government rules and regulations.
- Coordinates technical visits, travel authorizations, expense reports, payments and contract agreements to support implementation of country programs.
- Support in copyediting quarterly reports and schedules quarterly report calls.
- Support sub-award modifications and track spending against obligations.
- Maintains databases, shared internal files and data integrity and security according to quality standards and company policy.
- Performs day-to-day routine functions independently with own initiative.
- Prepares program documents, reports and briefing materials for consultants, staff and donors.
- Performs entry level technical program related tasks, such as reviewing of workplans
- Ensures documentation and reports are tracked regularly and adhere to standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree (or its International Equivalent) in Knowledge/ Information Services, Communications, Education, Health, Behavioural Sciences, International Development, Human Development or related field.
- At least 5 year experience in administrative and office support work.
- Experience working with PEPFAR/USAID funded organization will be advantageous.
- Excellent time management and client coordination skills.
- Good knowledge of computer applications ( e-mail, Internet, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
- Fluent in any local language and English (both oral and written)
- Experience working within a diverse team.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience in developing documents and writing reports and minutes, etc.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.