Fhi 360, Washington DC, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
FHI 360 designs and implements academic, professional, cultural, and youth exchange programs for students and emerging leaders around the world. We are seeking a Program Assistant to help execute administrative and operational duties related to the English Access Microscholarship Program, a global program that promotes and supports English language acquisition.
Job Summary/ Responsibilities:
- Support Regional Program Officers for 2-3 regional portfolios.
- Complete administrative tasks in support of core project operations including but not limited to setting up overseas providers, agreement set-up, purchase orders, and close-out, initiating and tracking fund disbursements.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of project materials, including but not limited to internal process outlines, standard form templates, and standard communication templates.
- Liaise with internal units to ensure efficient completion of program processes.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree or it's International Equivalent; a minimum of 1 year of work experience in an office setting.
- Ability to manage and process a large volume of data; MUST be very detail-oriented and accurate.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks of competing for priority with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; demonstrated professionalism in written correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member, take initiative, meet deadlines, and be flexible.
- Demonstrated initiative to take on additional tasks and internal projects.
- Demonstrated problem solver.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including use of databases; proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel, including SharePoint. Advanced SharePoint and Excel skills preferred.
- Familiarity with Deltek and databases preferred.